Drop-in Bedliner in Jacksonville Florida
Truck owners know that the beds of their trucks take a beating, so it is essential to protect them. It doesn’t matter if you use your truck for work and haul supplies like bricks or tools or whether you use your truck to commute and haul household supplies like groceries and plants, either way, you need to protect the bed of your truck from scratches and dents. One popular method for protecting the bed of your truck is by purchasing a drop-in bedliner..
Drop-in bedliners are popular because they are economical and fit all sizes and types of trucks. If you are in the market to buy a drop-in bedliner visit Fred’s Truck Accessories & Trailers.
Why Do You Need a Bedliner For Your Truck?
The bed of a truck is exposed to everything from weather to items being hauled, and these can often cause damage to the bed of the truck. One way to prevent damage to the bed of a truck is by having a truck bedliner installed. Bedliners have become an essential accessory for your truck bed if you want to keep it from becoming dented, scratched, or damaged. Truck bedliners take a lot of abuse from use along with the elements, and this is especially true if you use your truck for work purposes, especially those who work in construction
If you used your truck for work and are hauling materials, including blocks, wood, tools, dirt, etc., they can scratch and dent your bedliner causing permanent damage. Even if you use your truck for just everyday uses like shopping or hauling items to and from storage, dents or scratches can damage the bed of your truck. In addition, the bed of your truck is exposed to the elements, including rain, snow, ice, sun, dirt, and debris, which can all cause damage to a truck bed. Drop-in bedliners allow cargo to slide easily in and out of the bed of the truck.
The best way to keep your truck bed looking great and free from damage is to have a bedliner installed by a professional service like Fred’s Truck Accessories & Trailers.
Drop-in Bedliner Service
Drop-in bedliners are a popular way to protect the bed of your truck because they are easy to install, budget-friendly, and can be removed.
Unlike spray-in bedliners that are extremely expensive and permanent, drop-in bedliners offer versatility as they can be removed and replaced if they become damaged or just start wearing over time and use.
At Fred’s Truck Accessories & Trailers, our team of expert installers is there to answer any questions you have and walk you through the process of how a drop-in bedliner is installed. We provide same-day express drop-in liner service, and most of the time, it can be done in as little as 15 minutes.
Drop-in bedliners are significantly cheaper than their counterpart spray-in bedliners. It is important to note that the price will be based on the size and type of truck needing the bedliner as well as installation cost, but on average, these bedliners cost approximately $200.
For a specific price, stop by or call Fred’s Truck Accessories & Trailers. When you stop by or call, inquire about our monthly specials, which could save you even more money on your drop-in bedliner
Drop-in Bedliner Installation
Listed below are the steps involved when you have a drop-in bedliner installed at Fred’s Truck Accessories & Trailers:
♦ The bed of the truck will be measured to ensure the proper size bedliner is installed.
♦ The bed of the truck will be thoroughly cleaned with a solvent to ensure there is no dirt or debris in the bed of the truck.
♦ The bedliner will be placed in the bed of the truck and secured with fasteners and/or bolts to ensure it is secure.
♦ The bedliner will be inspected to make sure it has the proper fit and will be adjusted if necessary.
♦ At Fred’s Truck Accessories & Trailers, we carry a full stock room in order to provide quick and proper installation for most trucks. We also offer excellent customer service and great prices to come to visit one of our locations today.
Rugged Liner Bedliners
One of the top Bedliner companies on the market is Rugged Liner. Rugged Liner was introduced to the market in 1995 in Owosso, Michigan, and has grown to employ 140 employees in their two 450,000 square foot facilities. With their liners in high demand, Rugged Liner currently ships to over 70 countries. Rugged Liner is proudly made in the USA, and its patented product provides maximum protection for truck beds, including the tailgate and front rail protection. Listed below are some of the great features of Rugged Liner:
• Lifetime Warranty
• Made in the USA
• Non-pooling flooring for maximum protection
• High-Density polyethylene material providing maximum protection against,
scratches, dents, and other damage
• Increased longevity and maximum impact protection
• Two-tiered stacking
• For additional information on Rugged Line, bed liners feel free to contact Fred’s Truck Accessories & Trailers at any time.
Proper Bedliner Maintenance
As with any truck accessory, it is essential to properly maintain your drop-in bed liner to ensure you get maximum protection and use from it. Drop-in Bedliners provide excellent protection for the bed of your truck against scratches, dents, and other damage, but it is essential to maintain them for maximum longevity properly. It is crucial to check your drop-in bed liner for any damage routinely as well as to clean the bed liner properly. Listed below are the proper steps for cleaning a drop-in Bedliner:
• Inspect the Bedliner for any damage and check to make sure no dirt or debris has become trapped under the Bedliner. Drop-in bed liners can sometimes have a gap in which dirt and debris can become trapped, so proper inspection prior to cleaning is vital.
• Remove any items you may have in the bed of the truck. Remove any large debris like rocks or branches and sweep out any remaining dirt and debris. By taking the time to clear any large debris and dirt from the Bedliner, it will make it easier and more efficient to clean.
• Over time and use, your drop-in liner may become stained, and it is important to properly remove these stains to ensure the look and proper function of your Bedliner are intact. Inspect the liner for any stains, and if you find any, you can apply an automotive degreaser to remove them.
• The best method for cleaning the drop-in liner is to use a pressure washer and spray the bed of the truck, making sure to cover the entire truck bed. Pressure washers are the preferred method of cleaning because the high-velocity spray can clean out even the tiniest specks of debris that could damage your drop-in liner. If you do not have access to a pressure washer you can always clean the Bedliner with a sponge and automotive soap and water, but it may not remove as much dirt and debris as a pressure washer.
• Rinse the Bedliner, thoroughly ensuring that the excess water flows out of the bed of the truck.
• Allow the Bedliner to dry thoroughly, and if you choose, you can use a microfiber cloth to help remove any excess water.
Through proper inspections and cleaning, you can maintain the look of your bed liner as well as increase its longevity. If you notice that the drop in bed liner has become too damaged, you can easily have it removed and replaced to ensure that the bed of your truck remains properly protected.
If you are in the market for a drop-in bedliner for your truck, look no further than Fred’s Truck Accessories & Trailers, where we consider customer satisfaction our top priority. We have two convenient locations to choose from and Saturday hours to help accommodate those who work during the week.
Our team of expertly trained staff is at your disposal to provide as much information as you need to help you make the best decision for you and your truck. We have an extensive inventory of products and, in most cases, can install your drop-in bedliner the same day, sometimes in as little as 15 minutes. Call or stop by one of our locations today and let Fred’s Truck Accessories & Trailers help you with your drop-in bed liner needs.